Friday, May 30, 2008

Annabelle's first hairdo

I know you must be anxiously awaiting an update on the state of the jungle gym. It's fully assembled and getting daily use. Rebekah loves love to climb to the top and then hang in the middle. Annabelle loves to stand under it and watch Rebekah climb. I took pictures, but I decided not to post them on the blog because I don't want pictures of the outside of our house on the internet.

So here's a picture of Annabelle's first hairdo. She has been trying to participate in the daily ritual of fixing hair and even tried to put a ponytail holder in Rebekah's hair this week. So the next day, I let her have her very own ponytail.

3 comments:

LeLe said...

Aw! She looks like such a happy little girl.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

ohradiogirl said...

Hey, that looks like what will be one of many crazy hairdos!

Thanks for commenting on my handmade greeting cards.