Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's just the three of us enjoying our feast together this year (but Rebekah and I will visit Papaw and Granmommy this weekend). We've got the whole traditional dinner (with a 3-pound turkey breast instead of the whole bird) culminating in


Looks good, huh? And this year I went with a super easy but fun and festive centerpiece. It's simple, but I think it looks nice and will make our house feel like the holidays all season.


We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and we look forward to seeing many of you over Christmas.

Love, Sarah, Shannon, and Rebekah (and baby Annabelle, too--she'll be getting plenty of Thankgiving goodies today herself!)

1 comment:

LeLe said...

That centerpiece reminds me of my grandparents' house. They always have a bowl full of nuts on their coffee table and we have fun cracking them and getting all the bitter pieces out of the pecans. Good times...