Monday, May 14, 2007

Rebekah's preschool program

Rebekah sang in her preschool's spring program on Friday and she was great! Some of the kids were shy and cried or just stared frozen at the audience, but Rebekah was happy to perform and loved the fact that everyone was looking at her. I'm having some issues uploading from my video tape, so this video is not from the program. I was able to upload a video I recorded yesterday on a memory card, so here is an encore performance at home. She doesn't finish the song because she is too distracted by the camera and watching herself--you'll see her run off in the middle of the song saying, "Let me see!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a born performer!! :)

Courtney

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of her. Of course we are proud of all of you. We will be so glad to see and hold Annabelle. Grear GrandPaw Weldon & Great GrandMaw Zada (5-21-07)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Luke would have been one of the shy, nervous 'performers.'