Friday, February 22, 2008

pictures to go with the last post

Here are the pictures that I promised in my last post.


Rebekah in her fancy dress setting out the break-and-bake cookies.

Rebekah making valentines for the home-bound church members.

A card I made for my grandmother out of candy boxes.

Rebekah and Shannon working in the yard.

Rebekah's poison oak on her chin and her cheek (you might have to click on the picture to see it).

Shannon's poison oak on his arm.

And because it would be criminal to let this post go up with no picture of Annabelle, here is her first ice cream experience. She stole my cone and smushed her little face right into it. She thought it was especially funny when I took a bite while she was holding it.

3 comments:

LeLe said...

Hannah likes ice cream too. And tea but she wants to drink it out of a straw in everyone else's cup. Hope the poison oak gets better! Those V-Day cards were too cute.

L said...

Nice photos, except for the rash :( I'm glad it's better already. And almost walking at 10 months? That's impressive!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!