Saturday, January 27, 2007

big week

We had an eventful week. My schedule for school is thrown off because of the ice storm, but things are starting to settle into a routine with the class I'm teaching. I'm teaching Advanced Composition this semester, and it is a combination of on-campus meetings and online activities. When the baby comes in April, it will be totally online, and I'll finish teaching from home. The online part was convenient this week, too, because I had to be out of town on Wednesday and Thursday for Dad's surgery. It was a long and stressful day, but he did fine and is back home now. Rebekah and Shannon had a couple of days with just the two of them, which doesn't happen very often. I think they had fun, but we were all ready to be back together. Yesterday we went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and Rebekah played there for three hours. I thought she would never get tired, but after we finally left she fell asleep on the way home and didn't wake up until almost 6:00 p.m. (which made bedtime much later, but she was still up at 6:30 this morning--sheesh!). We got a cute picture at the photo booth that I thought Shannon would like to have at work, but Rebekah wants to hang it in her room. I wonder if she'll be that possessive when Annabelle comes. They will share a room, so there may be some drama in that area.

No comments: