Friday, February 09, 2007

Annabelle update

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and everything looks great. I gained a little more weight and a lot more belly, but all the measurements are right on target. We have made some progress in the middle name department--she might just be named Annabelle Shannon. But don't go monogramming anything just yet. We're definitely set on Annabelle, but the middle name still might change. Rebekah doesn't like Annabelle Shannon. She thinks her sister should be named Annabelle Girl, and she has started telling everyone that. I bought Rebekah an Easter dress this week, but I don't think we'll save it for Easter. I fully intend Annabelle to be here by Easter, so we probably won't be at church. And if you do see me at church on Easter Sunday, I'll probably be a very grouchy pregnant lady.

1 comment:

thursdaynext.21 said...

Annabelle girl really is kinda cute!