Tuesday, March 27, 2007

more baby updates

At my appointment today things were much the same as last week, but the baby has moved down. I tested positive for group B strep, which means I'll have to get antibiotics during labor and we might have to stay an extra day in the hospital. Nothing to worry about. We've scheduled an induction for April 12, but hopefully Annabelle will make her entrance on her own before that. I managed to injure my wrist yesterday, so I hope that she'll wait at least a couple more days and let me heal. Speaking of which, I should stop typing now.

1 comment:

LeLe said...

You poor thing! My friend Allison broke her arm at 8-months pregnant. At least it's just your wrist. Melanie is still in labor...went in at 6:00 a.m. Started having contractions last night. I hope I can leave work early so I won't miss it when Daddy or MIL comes out and announces the birth!