Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Moving along


Annabelle is growing, growing, growing. All the measurements are where they should be and everything seems to be going fine. I had a wonderful baby shower a couple of weeks ago and got some things I wanted and never bought when Rebekah was a baby. We also got lots of adorable baby clothes and bibs, and there seemed to be a theme of yellow giraffes! The best part about it was celebrating with my friends. I've been so busy and I'm not taking any time off work, so it was nice to stop and just do baby things for a while.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty!

-Dana

AcadeMama said...

What a beautiful woman you are! You look fantastic, and I hope you're feeling just as good too :-)

Unknown said...

I think its great about the yellow giraffes. I had one from when I was a baby that is small, plastic, and squeaky. My mom has kept it for me so that I can pass it down if my husband and I ever have children.

You look great! I hope I look that beautiful when pregnant.

Dr. Peters said...

Thank you for the sweet compliments. I almost didn't post a picture because I don't feel so pretty. So it gave me a nice little lift to read that. You ladies are so nice!

LeLe said...

A woman is no more beautiful than when she is with child!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful glow about you.

~Rochelle