Friday, March 30, 2007

baby update

I felt a lot of changes early in the week, but nothing new in the past few days. So no real update here--she could be born tonight or she could hang around for two more weeks. So now I'll just complain for a moment. Annabelle has been pressing on my sciatic nerve for a month, and since she has dropped it has gotten worse instead of better. It doesn't really hurt, but my leg will just fall asleep at random times and I have to catch myself so I don't fall. It's a weird feeling and it happens several times a day now. Ugh. To balance out my whining, my wrist is better and I can breathe more easily now because I don't have as much pressure on my lungs. I'm at that stage that every woman who has had a baby knows--just trying to make it through the last few weeks. I need to post another picture. I'm seriously gigantic.

3 comments:

LeLe said...

Poor thing. I have the utmost respect for pregnant women now after seeing what sis-in-law went through...you gals are hosses! Love that Arkansas/Texan word?

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you until Annabelle arrives!! I hope for your sake that it is sooner than later!!

AcadeMama said...

You're sooo not gigantic!! You're gloriously, beautifully pregnant! (That's one of the best compliments I received when I was pregnant with Eliza, so I thought I'd hang on to it and pass it along to someone in the future!) And, it's just true in your case!