Friday, July 06, 2007

Hello Annabelle!

In the past week, Annabelle has really opened up and shown us her personality. She's so expressive now, and she smiles and coos all the time. I brought her up to the office today, and someone said she's like a little kitten who has just opened her eyes. I took a ton of pictures yesterday (trying to capture a smile--haven't gotten it yet) and I played them on a slideshow on the computer. Annabelle loved watching the pictures and started cooing and reaching out like she was talking to the baby on the screen. We may be biased, but we're pretty sure she's the cutest baby ever. Or at least the cutest baby since Rebekah!

2 comments:

LeLe said...

She's definitely a cutie pie! I am biased toward niece Hannah, but Annabelle is certainly a contender! Love the smirk.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of her! My favorite so far!