Friday, September 28, 2007

photos by request

G.G. (short for great- grandmother) has requested some more pictures. Actually, in my birthday card she wrote "Send more pictures!" So she's pretty adamant about it :) I got some really nice ones this morning. Annabelle is sitting up fairly well, so Rebekah can easily hold her in her lap, and as you can see, Annabelle wants to crawl right now! She woke up at 3:45 a.m. today, not hungry or crying, just getting up and trying to crawl. I wish I could have slept through it, but she was also very noisy. Every time I tried to feed her and rock her and put her back down, she just got up on her hands and knees and tried to crawl around in her bed. She didn't go back to sleep until 5:30, and I just stayed up after that. I will not be fit to speak to this afternoon.


3 comments:

Shan said...

Adorable! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow..they've both grown from the last pictures. Can't believe how the baby silly sister is already wanting to take off crawling!

Lilian said...

Lovely photos! Oh, and I love the new blog title by the way :)